A podiatrist is nothing but a foot doctor. Besides, they deal with problems related to ankle, foot and other parts of the leg. Let us look at some of the common foot problems now.
- Heel Spurs
- Heel Pain
- Foot Infection
- Nail Infections
- Foot Injuries
- Muscle Pain
Some of the health conditions, which can trigger the foot issues include heart disease, high cholesterol, obesity, diabetes etc. The people with diabetes are especially at higher risk for foot problems. Many people are not sure whether their foot related problems are something normal or abnormal, which is they need a foot specialist. Contact Dr. Sima Soltani Podiatry Office if you are suffering with any problems related to your ankle or foot. Dr. Sima Soltani specializes in operation less treatment. In fact, she is the best podiatrist Orange County. She also an expert in providing the Toenail laser treatment as well.
Signs you should see a Foot Specialist
If you observe any of the below signs then you should immediately contact a Podiatrist (foot specialist).
- Difficulty Walking: If you are facing difficulty when walking then it means that something is wrong with your foot. A foot specialist will examine your condition and suggest the right treatment for you. We should always be very comfortable when walking. In fact, it should be natural and pain free. If something is abnormal then it will make us feel very uncomfortable.
- Excessive Pain: If you experience excessive pain in your feet then you should take the appointment of a foot specialist. In general, most of the people who stand for a longer time experience excessive pain in their feet. In that case if you take enough rest then your problem might go away mostly within 3 to 4 days.
If you are experiencing sharp pain in your feet frequently and if you are someone who doesn’t spend much time standing then you must immediately contact a foot specialist to understand what is causing that problem and the treatment for it.
- Numbness: Many people experience numbness in their legs when they sit for a long time. If you have experienced it very rarely then you need not have to really worry about it. However, if you are experiencing this problem very frequently then it is something that you have to take care. In fact, it can be a result of some underlying health conditions as well. Hence, it is important to contact a foot specialist.
- Swelling: Swollen is an indication of several health problems. However, this can also occur sometimes if you stand or walk for a long time. You should contact a foot specialist if you experience this problem very often.
- Stiffness: If you experience stiffness very often then it is better to take the appointment of a foot specialist, because if you ignore this problem it can lead to other problems in foot.
Vitamin D deficiency can also cause pain in legs. Hence, make sure that you get your daily vitamin D to avoid pain in legs. As it is quite difficult to understand what is causing all the above problems, you should see a good Orange County podiatrist.